Personal Coaching is usually done one hour a week for a month at a time. It is highly focused on specific goals that you want to achieve in the least amount of time. It is very effective in decision making and planning.
Is it for you?? Let’s find out…do you….
- Already know what you want to be when you grow up or at least have it narrowed down to a few choices?
- Have experience looking for work but are not making very impressive progress?
- Feel stuck in your current circumstances and have the need to get moving?
- Make better progress with one person than you do in a group?
- Want to address some very specific areas of your life?
- Want to get out of your comfort zone and experience something new?
If any of these sound like you, Personal Coaching may be for you.
Coaching is not therapy, counseling or consulting. The coach’s role is to assist you in coming to your own decisions. Not to make decisions for you. Your coach will listen closely to what you say and will help you recognize your strengths and weaknesses and then find your path to successful resolution of your issue(s).
Warning! Personal Coaching is not for everyone! You must be ready to take action and make the necessary changes to achieve your goals. You must be ready to do weekly homework assignments to prepare for your weekly sessions. To get the most from your experience, you need an open mind and a strong desire to succeed.
If this sound like you…..contact us today to schedule your first session.
BTW: Your first session is ALWAYS FREE! You are never obligated to any contract or minimum expense. You decide how much coaching you want. You are always in control.
- Contact us for the current pricing.
Look under the Testimonial Tab to read what others are saying about Personal Coaching at Spectrum Services PC.